Monday, December 27, 2010

Dark Side of the Globe 14/365

My son got another Darth Vader mask, except this one has a control panel with voice distortion, as well as Darth Vader quotes spoken in the voice of James Earl Jones.  One of the many times my son got up in my face yesterday and said, "If you only knew the power of the Dark Side," I kept seeing my reflection, thinking, you know what else would make a cool refection? Snow Globes.


Week 2, done! Heading out for some Christmas clearance globes tomorrow. Thanks for sticking with me this long.  I'll leave you one of my favorite songs.  It isn't exactly dark but it goes with my blog title which doubles as a Pink Floyd Album, and also the subject of the song. Here's a little Charlie Mars, "Listen to the Darkside."

No comments:

Post a Comment