Thursday, December 30, 2010

Double the Exposure 17/365


Double the Exposure is an appropriate title for the illness pervading our household.  I've been hit, but still standing, well kinda.

The exciting part is I figured out the double exposure feature on my camera. What an awesome discovery since I still don't have image editing software like Photoshop or Lightroom (though if for any reason a student or teacher would like to use their 70% to purchase this software, I'm not going to say no). Discovering and practicing all the features of my camera is another one of the joys of this project!

I could play with this feature and the image overlay tool for hours, but for now I will settle for the image captured here in bed.  My eye looks scary, does it not?  Freak in a globe.

I took a super awesome one involving a national landmark, but am awaiting photo permission from a gentleman in France.  Besides there is plenty of time to share more images with you.  Thanks for looking and keeping my material fresh!  Still schooling myself to keep us entertained.  What will be next?  I'm thinking some HDR.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this. I always look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, H. It's creepy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like the animal in you is about to come out (or at least showing itself a little). I really adore this!

    ReplyDelete