Friday, April 8, 2011

Ode to the Broken Globes! 117/365

Tonight's inspiration came from my husband's Fab Four childhood birthday cake decorations which have held up pretty well the past thirty years.  Some epoxy was needed here and there but I wanted to incorporate my new globe that my friend, Lynn got me, as the audience of broken globes had their moment.  For the record, I didn't break this one, it came that way which makes it special.


"If you've ever had your globe broken, this one's for you! "



What are some of your favorite Beatles songs? It's hard to name just one.



2 comments:

  1. Sniff, sniff. I had a great Christmas snow globe that I brought to school in the 1st grade and broke on the playground. So sad. This picture looks like it was shot with one of those glass shower bricks. You know the ones I mean? People paint them and put lights in them, but I wonder if anyone has ever tried to make a snow globe with one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite beatles songs? ummmm, i'll go with the entire revolver album. if i have to pick just one, i'd say tomorrow never knows.

    ReplyDelete